Centennial is supported by a team of engineers, project developers and management. Our US leadership includes:
• Prior to founding Centennial in 2014, practiced as a Project Finance attorney at global top-20 law firm. He has executed over $1 billion of solar transactions totaling more than 800 MWdc as an attorney, advisor and principal.
• He holds BA (Magna Cum Laude) The George Washington University and JD from The George Washington University School of Law.
• Marcel joined Centennial full time in 2017. He has worked on all of Centennial’s projects to date.
• He has previously worked with a leading construction firm, focusing on design and project management of major international hotels and other commercial buildings
• He holds a B.A. in Creative Design - Environmental Design and he is currently pursuing an MBA from the University of East London.
• Jenn has spent the past 15 years in project management. Over the last decade, she has worked in the solar industry, managing hundreds of Megawatts built throughout the US representing over $250 million in project value.
• She holds a BA from Johns Hopkins University and Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute.
• JP joined Centennial as the company’s first employee in 2016 and has successfully led over 20 projects from concept to completion, delivering results that have a positive environmental and economic impact.
• JP has previously worked with leading distributed generation companies.
• He holds a M.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering (Cum Laude) from Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh.
• Andrew leads Centennial’s US business focused on solar transactions for real estate owners.
• His experience includes over 15 years in the commercial real estate space as well as service in the US Army JAG Corps.
• He holds a JD from Emory Law, a MS (Commercial Real Estate Finance) from Johns Hopkins and a BA from UNC – Chapel Hill.